Custom Back Painted Glass
Benefits Of Using Back-Painted Glass
Asides from the obvious aesthetic benefits of back painted glass; there are several practical benefits as well. Back painted glass can even be used to create unique yet stylish interior while remodeling or constructing new place all on budget friendly prices. Back painted glass tiles can be used for flooring to walls, furniture to décor effects.
- The one benefit homeowners are really raving about is how easy it is to clean their back painted glass areas. This material is stain resistant and simply wipes off with most glass cleaners.
- In addition to being easy to clean, back paint glass is moisture resistant. This is a very important feature in areas such as kitchen back splashes or the bathroom. Moisture resistant means you do not need to worry about mold or mildew. The non-porous surface makes mold and mildew impossibility.
- Granite, tile and marble have their limitations when it comes to appropriate installation, but back painted glass looks great everywhere. Counters, back splashes, bathroom walls, and accent walls are just a few places where this product works well. Back painted glass can even be used to create unique, back painted glass tile flooring.
- Because back painted glass is non-porous it is more hygienically safe that porous materials such as tile. Bacteria and mold cannot settle into the surface. When you wipe your glass clean it is clean. Back painted glass is also VOC free.
- Back painted glass is produced using a special heat treatment which makes it highly durable. With proper care you can be assured that your back painted glass product will endure. The durability of this product makes it a smart investment choice for your home.
- Back painted glass is often used as a back splash material to be installed behind stoves. The product can be heat tempered to make it appropriate for heat exposure. Once tempered your back painted glass can withstand normal, everyday cooking temperatures.
- Back painted glass uses only ultra-clear glass. This ensures that the colors which you choose show through vibrantly. This is a feature which is not usually available with tile and marble. Back painted glass gives you extensive color options.
- Back painted glass has the special ability to expand the space. As its surface sparkle, that bounces the light around a room and helps to add visual effect of expanding the entire space. If your kitchen or bathing area is small or dark, so this back painted glass will be a perfect option to reflect light to make the room appear bigger and brighter.